This vegan coffee creamer is ready in minutes. It is creamy, delicious, and is simple to make. It is made with your favorite non-dairy milk, is vegan, and is the perfect way to start the day!
Vegan Coffee Creamer Ingredients:
How to make this
- Combine Ingredients. Add all ingredients to a sealable jar.
- Mix. Seal and shake it up until well combined.
- Strain. This may not be needed, but if the cocoa powder has clumped up, run the mixture through a sieve or a cocktail strainer.
How long does this dish take? 5 minutes
How much does this make? 7 servings
Does this meet my dietary needs? This recipe is vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free.
How many pans should I plan for this meal? 1 sealable jar
How long does this keep? 2 weeks in the fridge
Is it freezer friendly? No
Can I pack this for lunch? Yup! Just keep in a thermos like this one. Keep in your coffee or in a separate thermos for using later in the day.
All substitutions listed are a 1:1 replacement unless noted otherwise.
Almond Milk: Any unsweetened non-dairy milk can be used. Coconut and cashew milk is a favorite in our house for a creamy texture.
Maple Syrup: Honey or agave can be used in place of maple syrup.
Cocoa Powder: This can be omitted.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla beans or vanilla bean paste can be used.
Like I said, this creamer was made with Irish Cream (think Bailey’s) in mind.The popular Baileys Irish Cream was named after a restaurant in London and named by the same person responsible for the Kerrygold Butter campaign. The secret to Bailey’s rich flavor is Cadbury Drinking Chocolate powder. All of the cream for Bailey’s comes from Irish cows that produce more than 220 million liters of milk just for Bailey’s Cream. (Source)
Try these other delicious recipes!
Note: Joy to the Food gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a jar
- Cover the jar and shake vigorously
- Strain the mixture through a small sieve or a cocktail strainer to remove any chunks of cocoa powder
- Enjoy with your favorite coffee!